Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 15:31
Life is complex. Scheduling should be easy. That’s why we are super excited to launch online scheduling! You can now quickly schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments directly from our website.
- You can schedule directly through our website at www.perform2020.com/training. The site is optimized for mobile so it’s easy to schedule while you are out and about.
- Start by selecting the location and type of service. You can set up an initial evalution, schedule a session, or sign up for a clinic.
- Next choose your trainer (if multiple people are available), date, and time.
- Please feel free to contact us anytime or if you are looking for same day appointments. (The online scheduling window is 24 hours in advance.)
- Please enter the name of the athlete participating in the session. You can then use an email and mobile number for confirmations and reminders. This is especially helpful for registering children.
- You can also check the number of sessions remaining by entering the email associated with the purchase of a session package.
- If you have worked with us in the past, you probably know that we offer session pricing packages. Pricing is discounted for larger numbers of packages.
- All pricing options also include an "autopay". These will not automatically renew upon completion of the sessions or payment term.
- Simply add the pricing option to your shopping cart and enter credit card information. Done!
- On the payment screen, enter your email to deduct an appointment from a session package.
- Please contact us to pay by cash or check.
Create an Account
- By creating an account, you can quickly access appointments, remaining sessions, and profile information.
- Registering for an account is optional.
Confirmations & Reminders
- You will receive an email confirmation for appointments and orders.
- Appointment reminders wll also be sent via email and text.
Rescheduling & Cancellations
- If you have an account, just login and you will find a list of appointments.
- Confirmation and reminder emails will also have links to reschedule or cancel.
- Point, click, and done!